Saturday, August 25, 2012

Character Layout!

Sometimes, when I get bored, I write out the innner-workings of a character.  ...I think she miiiiiight have rage issues.  Ahahaha!!


I don’t like pretty things.  I don’t really know why.  I don’t listen to “pretty” music; I don’t care for the “pretty” boys.  Who the fuck thinks that clean-shaven is sexy? 

I like real music, not made from mixing a bunch of unnatural sounds together.  I want to hear songs that say something, that mean something; not songs about “getting that nasty”...whatever in the universe that means.  Or how about this, “meeting some new homeboys/up in the club.”  What does “up in the (Wait, sorry “da” [What!?!  REALLY?!?!?]) club” mean anyways?  Is the club upstairs in some building...that doesn’t sound right.

I like shiny things, they don’t have to be pretty, just shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment